Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thank you and warmest wishes from rainy Berlin

My dear TSHWFU or Fast Forwarders or, simply, friends,

I hope that you have already arrived safely home and that those of you who are still satellite-ing around are having fun! Thank you for this wonderful week of experience and exchange, thank you for your great photos, Amirali, and I'll be sending you soon the emails of the speakers. It was very enriching and fruitful for me, although there were many mistakes and slippery floor throughout the programme, but as this model took shape for the first time I hope this offers some space for an excuse for the things that might have gone even better.

Much much love to everyone of you, am looking forward to meeting you soon in unexpected and predictable places :)
Yours
Natasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home