Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Amirali's report from rainy Tehran

Dear friends
I opened our group weblog as I promised, but as I'm [one of ] the youngest team member[s] [Katarzyna says she is the youngest! & she is right!] I really want to ask somebody else to start the Blog so we need an intro text explaining why we started this blog & the perhaps the story behind the name! I know that some of us haven't reached home yet while I'm writing this, Please check your email, read & follow the instruction which I've sent to you & please feel free to contact me if there is any question.
Please don't Forget to complete your profile including your name, so we can recognize eachother by the signature at the bottom one's post!
Amirali's report from rainy Tehran ends here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home